tisdag 22 april 2008

Now that's the bottom of it...

Yes, here it is, my first official english entry (mainly because my english friends will read it)

Here i will write one of my favourite subjects, things that annoy me.

Have you ever noticed how you never seem to come up with a decent blog topic? How sidewalks always seem to be a bit too high and the everlasting increase of the gas-price here in Sweden, 13 crowns per litre, are they serious? Well, these are some of the minor non-changable things that annoy me, the social ones are worse, like that time on the store "Pressbyrån". Pressbyrån is a candy/food/drink/every damn newspaper you could think of kind of store. I usually try to avoid it when passing it on my way out of the trainstation everytime i go to school, but the urge to something to drink or eat sometimes get the best of me. Anyways, one of those times i walked in, grabbed a drink and proceeded to the cashier. When i apporached her she asked me "do you want something else?", and i promtly replied "no". Instead of listening to my answer she continued with "you'll get a fruit for five crowns you know...", that sounds reasonable, right? Wait, no, it doesn't as i can get one kilogram for about 10-15 crowns in any other store, so i promtly said no to that as well. As i made my way out of the store i overheard the following conversation between the cashier and one of her co-workers that went something like this:

- Here you offer them fruit and they never accept it!!

(Really, why could that be? Could it be that no one likes fruit? No, i dont think so. Could it be that you are demanding ridiculous prices? Well, yes!)

Anyways, as i heard her saying that i kinda wanted to turn around and hurl my drink in her face, but i kinda wanted my overpriced drink for myself. I mean, what the hell? I kindly said "no" from the beginning. So, main annoy'ishment (yes, thats a word) here was that people have the tendency to totally disregard whatever you say. Oh, by the way, isn't the customer always right?

This seems like one of this minor things that can annoy you, but really, if you look at it and analyze as i tend to do, it really gets on my nerves....

And now i've come to the end of this entry and one of the annoying things i mentioned earlier, running out of decent topics, or in this case, something more to write about.

Thats it for me, see you all and see you in hell Pressbyrån!

1 kommentar:

Henke sa...

so true... if you think about it pressbyrån is more or less a place where u can buy diffrent kinds of magazines (they got the same price anywhere).. everything else is way to overpriced... Still people buy the other stuff just because its there